Monday, March 6, 2023

Monday

 Today was fine.  At work we spent most of the day editing instructions then I made a couple things.  We are recording our stitches with a go pro as a time lapse video. They look neat when they are done.  Isaac had violin lessons and we went to the grocery really fast while he was there.  Oliver is not doing well in math so I am going to spend some extra time on math every day.  He was good to do that today.  Isaac made squash for dinner.  It was supposed to have pomegranates but Ruth ate what we had and I couldn't find any at the store.  I went to exercise class and it was strength training and it is so hard to do.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...