It is weird to have snow everyday. I am ready for some sunshine. It is pretty outside however. Work was busy. It was payroll Monday. It is nice however not to work on Sundays. I have to take minutes at a meeting at 7 tomorrow. Will be a long day but I can leave early a couple of days. I made ham fried rice for dinner and it tasted so good. We ate it all. Not much else to report on my end. Did you know we spring ahead this weekend? It will be nice to have it light at night. Love mom
Monday, March 6, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday
I am sorry you have to dig up your yard and deal with that pipe. I am glad you found the spot it was leaking. I had great day. I went to...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment