Thursday, March 9, 2023

Thursday

 Thanks for organizing lunch Karen.  That is really nice of you.  Work was good today.  We did a lot of editing all morning.  Then I made an apron.  Delia's machine was pulling up oil and turning her thread black.  It was so crazy.  She cleaned it a couple of times and then just let it stitch to get it all cleaned out.  They are having a public warehouse sale tomorrow and Saturday so we took a bunch of stuff down for the sell.  I think I am going to buy some fabric.  It is only $4 a yard.  Isaac had orchestra after school and Ruth had tumbling this evening.  She had fun but scratched her knee and it was bothering her.  It is not a visible scratch to the naked eye.  I finished quilting my last quilt so I just have to bind everything.  I got a pop it multiplication times table.  I thought Oliver might be a visual learner so we practiced with it tonight and he really liked it.  

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...