Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Wednesday

 It snowed all day here and it is so cold.  It is an endless winter.  Work was good.  I have been struggling putting snaps on so today they pulled them and we are going to do something different.  We found out that we need more photo shoot samples so we had to get organized.  It seemed busy today.  Their was a semi parked behind me when I was leaving work so I was a little late picking up the kids.  Everyone was happy today and it was nice.  Me and Ruth made cupcakes.  I had to run to the store to get eggs so we could make them.  Casey worked late and I was lazy so we just had spaghetti for dinner.  I had book group and that was a lot fun.  They are all so funny and it is nice to talk about books.  It was a fun evening.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...