Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Tuesday

 I had to take minutes for a meeting at 7. I was nervous about setting up the computer so I got there at 630. I left early to get my hair cut but they were booked until closing. We went to smiths to get some treats. We had dinner and then I found a great clips that was opened and me and dad went and got our hair cut. It feels so nice. That just feels not right that Isaac is going to middle school. I am sorry Luna didn't nap good. It is hard when they start growing out of naps. I still am an hour my time so I can come a little late and leave a little early. That is always nice. I was glad it wasn't snowing this morning. Have a nice hump day. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...