Friday, March 31, 2023

Friday

 Today was good.  Isaac didn't feel well again so he stayed home.  It is spring break for the kids next week so they have the week off.  Work was good.  I feel like I am getting better at everything and understand better what is going on.  On Fridays the kids walk home.  It was snowing so they called me and I picked them up.  Casey friend Pete and his wife Susan came up from Ogden came up and we took them to dinner at tandoori oven.  Then they came over and visited for a while.  It was a fun evening and it was good to visit.  Congratulations on the house Karen.  I think it will be perfect for you. 

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...