Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Tuesday

 That is fun you have dirt and your snow is melted.  We still have so much snow and it may never melt.  Work was ok.  I had a lot of meetings.  The Management went to a lean training last week and we got the low down on the changes they want to make.  We also switched machines around. We don't every quarter.  They are not having quarterly lunch meetings anymore which is sad.  Isaac had a bad cough so he stayed home today.  Casey had a dentist appointment to get his teeth cleaned but they wouldn't do it because he had a cardiac event in the last six months.  He walked to the university to look around the library and then we picked him up after school.  Everyone was home so we played that puzzle game.  It was fun, thank you for it.  The kids did last until the end but it was fun to do together.  I went to exercise class after dinner.  It was upbeat barr which I really like doing.  We are all super excited for camping next week.  I hope it isn't too cold.  

Love Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...