Monday, March 27, 2023

Monday

 Today was good.  Work was easy today and went fast.  I am making Christmas jar toppers and they are pretty cute.  We were telling Randy we couldn't find Ruth a coat and he said there were some at his work.  He bought her one and came by after school to give it to her.  I said to get her a big one so she could use it next year also so it is a little big.  Isaac had violin lessons.  He is going to have a recital on May 21.  I am going to accompany him so we ordered a book for that.  I went grocery shopping while he was at his lessons.  I went to exercise class this evening and it was weights.  It felt good to do it.  My ankle is sore and I think I pulled a tendon or something.  Love you guy's.

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...