Sunday, March 26, 2023

Sunday

 I had a bad headache last night. Wish that would get better. We had a nice day we went and saw the house and it had pink carpet. It is a nice house just really out dated. It was awful driving there but was sunny when we left. We went to Winco and then capriottis for lunch. It tasted good. We came home and took naps. We just had warm ups for dinner. It is suppose to snow again tonight. I really need spring. It is so cold. They hired a new admi for the Lehi hospital. She starts tomorrow. I get to take her on A tour so that will take the morning up. Sure had a fun time yesterday. Thanks for getting together. Love mom 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...