Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Wednesday

I didn't get much done at work we had a lot of meetings and it took up most of the day. I thought it was going to rain all day but luckily it hasn't started yet. So we were able to fill up the smaller planter box. We still have dirt in our driveway. But Jeramy made a path so I can get in the garage. It was sweet. Luna was tired all night until we gave her a bath and it rejuvenated her. She's getting chatty but just sounds like an alien running around the house. Last night she woke up around 12:30 and was playing in the kitchen I didn't hear her wake up. So I went out to see if Jenkins had to go out. I saw her door open but no Luna in her bed. So I turn in her light and she bolted down the hall from the kitchen. I need to put bells on her feet. She wouldn't let me put her down so I was up for 2 hours trying to get her back down. Tonight I was reading green eggs and ham and after I was done she read the book back. It was funny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...