Monday, March 13, 2023

Monday

 Today was good and busy.  Work was hard to wake up for but it went well.  I had my one on one today.  Then I made two pillows.  They aren't using sample makers anymore so we have more to make.  Isaac had violin lessons after school.  Ruth and Oliver walked home because it was a pretty day.  We did homework and had dinner.  Then it was stem night at the school.  Casey was running a booth so he went over early.  We had to run a couple errands before we went over.  It felt good to get that done.  We brought over the oculuses and they were a hit.  The boys helped Casey at the booth and me and Ruth went around.  They had fun things.  I didn't realize that is was the science fair also and we hadn't done Isaac's.  They called his name and I felt bad.  Other than that the stem fair was fun.  It was a bust afternoon.

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...