We worked all morning and cleaned all the floors. The house looked really nice. It will be interesting how the listing goes. We stopped at old navy on the way home. It snowed in Kamas. We all took a nap. Mine lasted a long time. Love the quilt Rachel. It must feel nice.robin not.to.have to do jury duty. Love you all mom
Sunday, March 12, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
I had a good day. We got up and played for a bit with Luna. Then we went to the aviary. It was fun weekend even made it to the bird show. T...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment