Saturday, March 18, 2023
Saturday
Mom, dad and Karen came down and watched Luna. Me and Jeramy started working on our garden boxes.the gang is coming again tomorrow to help with Luna and hopefully we will finish them. Thanks again. It was so nice to get a jump start on garden boxes after Luna woke up from a nap we had dinner and played outside for a while. Once it was getting dark we went in. Luna didn't love the idea of leaving outside but we finally wrangled her inside. I think this summer we are going to be outside alot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
I had a good day. We got up and played for a bit with Luna. Then we went to the aviary. It was fun weekend even made it to the bird show. T...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment