Saturday, March 18, 2023

Saturday

 We went and looked at a house today. It was really a nice house but it has an offer on it. We took mountain corridor to Lehi. It was fun to try a new route. We took Luna to ifa and got duck food and they had the cutest bunnies. We didn't buy her one instead we went to Walmart and got her a ball to kick around. I think Robin and jeramy will like that better. We came home and I took a nap and then made dinner it wasn't great. Rachel I hope you got your van fixed. The green turtle van has special memories for me. We are going to watch Luna for a while tomorrow and then go look at a house. I sure like that video. Isaac and Casey were rock stars to get that snow all removed. It made such a difference.  Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...