Thursday, March 16, 2023

Thursday

Work was good.  Everyone was in a better mood today and it went fairly fast.  Oliver got a hundred percent on his spelling test and Ruth got a hundred on her math test so we picked up bread sticks after school.  Isaac had orchestra and after I picked him up I took the little kids to piano lessons.  The van is having problems so we just stayed and waited instead of driving back and forth.  Ruth was so excited she didn't sleep last night so she was sooooo moody today.  They loved their lesson and I really like their teacher.  I went grocery shopping when we got back.  Casey worked late so I finished putting my binding on my quilt.  I messed up loading my bracket for March madness at work so I felt like an idiot.  The kids don't have school tomorrow.  I really hope they sleep in.  Ruth is preparing to wake up early to catch a lepercon.  

Love Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...