Sunday, March 12, 2023

Sunday

 Your house is looking good Karen.  Good job.  Today was good.  We were tired this morning with the time change.  Casey worked and we went to church.  I helped in nursery which was a lot of fun.  Isaac had a meeting after church.  He also practiced his violin for an hour.  I put the binding on one quilt and have one more to go.  When Casey got home we went on a walk around the block. It was really pretty and it was nice to see the sun.  We saw Luke next door and Sher had stomach cancer and is living in maple springs now.  It is sad news and I feel bad for her.  Everyone have a good Monday and don't work too hard.

Love Rachel












No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...