Monday, May 29, 2023

Monday

 I am glad you got a new couch Mom.  That is exciting.  We had a really good day and it was fun to have a day off.  I walked this morning and since I didn't have to rush I went four miles.  It was nice.  We went over the chore charts and the kids were really excited and really helpful.  It went really well.  We worked out in the yard this morning.  Casey worked on the tree house all day and got half of it shingled.  It looks nice.  After lunch I took the kids swimming.  We had a lot of fun and it felt so nice after working outside all morning.  We were not great with the sunscreen and are all burned unfortunately.  Love you guys 

Love Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...