Friday, June 2, 2023

Friday

 We had a fun day today.  Work went good and what I was working on turned out nice.  Isaac went to a birthday party at the ice skating rink.  He had a lot of fun but was sore afterwards.  Ruth's friend Emily picked Ruth and Oliver up and took them to story time and the park.  They had a fun time.  After work Ruth picked out a recipe to make.  Then we went on a hike on the river walk.  We had a lot of fun.  The river was really high and fast.  It was neat to watch.  We stopped at the store on the way home to get things for Ruth.  They didn't have what we wanted so we went to WinCo.  Ruth made clams for dinner and they were so good.  The little kids didn't love them so I ate all of them.  I said sorry I ate all the clams.  Isaac said you didn't eat them all and then looked at my plate full of shells and said you really did eat them all.  It was funny.  Randy called and they were watching Ivy and Lily and they wanted to play with the kids.  So we went up and mad s'mores.  Casey worked late and met us up there.  

Love Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...