Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Tuesday

 The kids made it alright today.  They did everything on their list and they were happy when I got home.  Casey worked at home this morning until lunch.  Work was good.  I had meetings this morning.  They presented a new 18" pillow that is Thanksgiving themed.  The rest of the afternoon we cut kits for the date pillows.  We went to the library after I got home so they would have some new books to read.  Isaac made dinner and I helped him.  It was a involved dish that turns out really good.  Oliver is going to cook tomorrow.  I went to exercise class and their is a new schedule for the summer.  This class the teacher is legit and it was so hard.  The boys mowed the lawn while I was gone and it looks really nice.  

Love Rachel 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...