Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Wednesday

 Today was good.  I think things are going well with the kids staying home.  They seem happy.  Ruth did her laundry today and Casey helped her.  I took an hour off of work and took the kids to the dentist.  Isaac got some sealant on his new molars and Oliver had a cavity.  Work went well.  I made a folded star hot pad and it took me most of the day. A girl on my team last day was today.  She is really good at sewing and is moving to Arkansas so her husband can go to medical school.  When I got home we went to the toy store to get presents for birthday parties this week.  Isaac and Oliver both have one to go to.  We play plaghdough and went through and cleaned it up a bit.  Isaac had young men's and they went hiking and got ice cream.  He had a fun time.  I went to exercise class and they did high with black lights and that was fun.  Casey went on a run when I got back.  

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...