Thursday, June 1, 2023

Thursday

 This week is going so fast.  Work was good. We are tracking our time on each project so they can get a cost of how much it takes to produce a product.  So we talked about that this morning.  I had my one on one also.  They did another quilting training so we hand sewed the backs of stuffies closed and talked quietly which was fun.  Oliver made dinner tonight.  He wanted to make stuffed peppers so we found a vegan recipe.  Isaac and Ruth helped and we had fun time cooking.  We put everything together and then I took the kids to piano lessons.  They got a certificate and bracelet for going for three months.  Ruth plays really fast and doesn't count and her teacher was making her count and Ruth said it was torture.  We put the stuffed peppers in the oven when we got home and that worked out great.  I didn't go to exercise class and instead me and Ruth went shopping at the hobby lobby.  She is fun to look at everything.  Then the little kids went next door to play until it got dark.  

Love Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...