Saturday, June 3, 2023

Saturday

 Karen and I went to the bank to set up a savings account for my rent. Who knew you had to have an appointment.  We came home and jeramy and Robin dropped off Luna and took the couch. I was shocked but it did in their car. We were going to wheeler farm but it was crazy weather so we went to the mall. We were leaving and Robin called and said they were done so Luna had just fallen asleep so we drove down to Lehi to give her a rest. I like the green couches in their living room. Karen wanted lugi for her race set so we went to best buy and target but amazon was cheaper so she ordered it. It is a fun game. We did go to a Chinese place for dinner and it tasted good. I think all the dvds are unpacked. I put them in the black hutch and we have way to many. I need to weed some more. I have 4 boxes of duplicate movies. That tree house is awesome. Casey did an amazing job on it. Good luck staining it. I plan on unboxing maybe even hang a picture or two. Make up the bunk beds and mow the lawn. Or maybe just 😴. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...