Monday, July 31, 2023

Monday

 I am sorry about your couch Mom.  I hope you can find another one soon.  Your garden is great Robin.  You guys have done an amazing job with it.  Work was stressful.  One of the pictures Kelsey took wasn't good enough so I am remaking the block.  She was having machine problems also so that took some time.  We went swimming when I got home and we stayed until 7.  It was fun.  I didn't swim long because I wanted to finish my book and the water was cold.  The kids had fun.  I was able to go to the late exercise class and that was fun.  Casey is rocking climbing at the gym.  Love you guys 

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...