Thursday, August 3, 2023

Thursday

 It rained a ton today and it lasted for most of the day.  The kids were stuck inside all day were bored.  Work was busy and stressful.  We edited instructions and I used the wrong thread in some pictures but it probably ok.  I checked svg files and their were a million and it took forever.  After work Oliver had been wanting to get some foam so he can put his gun in it.  So we went to the store and got one.  Ruth got a sucker holder also.  They had all the back to school stuff out but we are not ready to look at it yet.  I packed up my stuff in the secretary desk so Isaac could display some of his Legos.  Me and Oliver worked on cutting out the foam for his gun and it looked pretty good.  I did mess up and didn't make the foam the size of the box.  So when Casey came home we went to the do to find a suitcase to put it in.  Casey found a awesome snow blower for $100 and it is worth a lot more so he got it.  We played the escape room game and Casey took Tony on a walk when the rain stopped.

Love Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...