Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Wednesday

 I am sorry you guys aren't feeling well.  I am glad you stayed home Mom and I am glad you found a couch.  Work was busy.  We had a potluck today and that was fun sit and talk with everyone.  We went to the jump zone after work and the loved it.  We stopped at Lees on the way home.  I feed my sough dough starter and it is doing well.  I am excited to get the stove back so I can bake some bread.  I had book group tonight.  We read the book Caste and it was depressing and I didn't finish it.  It was good to visit everyone.  It was a fun evening.  We get crazy rain storms at night also.  I am enjoying it.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...