Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Tuesday

 Klesis started back at work and that was really nice.  It was good to have her back.  Also Monday we had a new tester start so we are fully staffed again.  After work Isaac had an interview at the library to be on the teen advisor board.  I was proud of him for interviewing and I think it is good practice.  I will let you know if he is accepted.  We did Oliver's puzzle and he had a hard time focusing.  I need to bring a salad to work tomorrow so we went to Lee's.  I went to exercise class and it was a spin class tonight.  It was really hard but I feel so good afterwards.  Casey is on a zoom call for the grotto.  They are planning cave trips for the year.  Also Casey took the kids to Walmart to get Oliver a gun to replace the one he broke.  Also this afternoon Isaac went over to a friend's house to play.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...