Monday, July 31, 2023

Monday

Sorry about your couch mom. Luna woke up with a cough but I think it was because of her throat. So I still took her to daycare. She's getting good at talking. We bought another French for our garden. I'm not sure if I posted pictures of the first one. So I added pictures now. As we were putting it in the bees were angry. I think they have the best inside the garden box and we were hitting it. Jeramy got stung in the belly one got stuck in his shirt. I made chili tonight with the tomato base I made. Jeramy had 3 bowls. I thought it was alright. I need to try more things to make it right. 

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...