Sunday, July 30, 2023

Sunday

 Today was good.  I am feeding the neighbors cat so I went over and spent some time with him.  He was lonely and came over and sat with us for a while but Tony keeps wanting to play so he left.  Me and Ruth did her paper kit.  We are still letting it dry.  We went to church and I payed the piano.  I am getting better and I was fun.  Casey went to work and we just took it easy this afternoon.  I sewed and am almost done quilting my college quilt.  I think I am quilting it too dense but I can't change it so I am just going with it.  We went up to Randy's for dinner.  The kids played in the water and had a fun time.  It sucks to go back to work tomorrow.  It is never as bad as I think it will be.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...