Friday, September 29, 2023

Friday

 Today was good.  The moon was so beautiful last night and this morning.  It was huge.  I did step by steps at work and I am getting better at them so they aren't bad anymore.  I left for a bit to drive the kids home from school.  I helped Oliver with his homework.  Tony has a cut on his back leg and we don't know what happened.  It isn't deep and we think he will be ok.  I took the little kids to the park and Casey went grocery shopping with Isaac.  Casey and Isaac made Mac and cheese for us for lunch tomorrow.  Casey is going sailing for a while tomorrow but will be back in the late afternoon.  Thanks for coming up.

Love Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...