Monday, September 25, 2023

Monday

 I am so glad that they found a reason for Dad's heart troubles.  I hope he feels better soon.  Today was good.  I started sewing together the base quilt and it is looking good so far which feels nice.  Isaac's violin teacher has COVID so his lesson was cancelled.  So we picked up Oliver and went to the cheese factory.  The little kids wanted chocolate milk again.  We got some ice cream and it tasted really good.  We stopped and said hi to Casey on the way home and it was good to see him.  Isaac made the corn on the cob for dinner and it tasted good.  I went to exercise class and went to the later one which is high.  It was so fun.  They played a Celine Dion song which always makes me happy.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel













No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...