Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Wednesday

 Work was good. It is so crazy. That feels so nice. The girl.is coming back to.work on Monday. She is going to work from home all but one day. She hasn't gotten day care yet. Still on a waiting list. I am excited for her to take all the emails back. I kind of didn't feel great either. My throat was all congested. I am getting excited for saturday to go to logan to decorate. Robin I am glad you got to work from home. Rachel I am glad your pot luck was fun. I hope Oliver feels better. I am meeting kay and Julie for dinner tomorrow. Jeff is going to Pocatello. Dad may or may not come. He is thinking about it. Have a nice Thursday. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...