Thursday, September 28, 2023

Thursday

 At I bound the quilt I have been working on and it is so pretty.  I had to sew on some buttons and I think they are on ok.  They piano lessons called and said that Ruth's teacher was sick and could Ruth come in early so we did.  Oliver had his lesson at the same time.  Isaac had a master class with the Fry Street quartet tonight.  Casey went with him and they said it was amazing.  They taught the kids how to play together as a group and played for them.  Isaac knew that answers to all the technical questions.  Then Isaac had a team activity with the library.  He had a fun time and some of his friends were their.  They played ghost in the graveyard.  He had a busy but fun night.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday

 Dad didnt sleep well last night so he slept in. I did also. He stayed home and I went and saw kay. She is doing about the same. Jen came an...