Monday, September 25, 2023

Monday

 Work was a lot slower today. That was nice. Dad missed his 6 month check up with his heart doctor so I called and they had an opening today. His heart has been beating weird. I was glad he got in so fast. Come to find out his magnesium is way low. I give him some every night but I guess it isn't a very high dosage. I went and bought a stronger one and hopefully he will start feeling better. Low magnesium causes a lot of anxiety tiredness high blood pressure heart beating and other stuff. I am going to try it also. Well that is our big excitement. I can't believe it is the last week in September. I need to get working on getting my retirement in order. Love you all mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...