Robin
Monday, October 9, 2023
Monday
I was tired today. Work was slow so that was nice but it just was hard to feel energized. We had hamburgers tonight. After dinner the paint around our back door is really chippy and wood is exposed. So I took the power washer and took off all the loose bits. Once it dries I can paint it. So hopefully this winter there won't be more wood damage
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
I had a good day. We got up and played for a bit with Luna. Then we went to the aviary. It was fun weekend even made it to the bird show. T...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment