Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Tuesday

 I am so sorry Mom about your work.  That sounds so awful and stressful.  I wish you didn't have to stay until January.  I am sorry.  It was cold and rainy today.  I went through and got all my photoshoot samples ready.  It took forever.  We had a potluck and I brought Isaac's cake.  I went to the district after work to turn in my paperwork and get my fingerprints taken.  Casey left work a little early and we went and bought a washing machine.  It is nice and I hope it lasts as long as Karen's old one.  Casey got it down the stairs and installed it.  Drive safe tomorrow Mom and Dad and thank you again for coming up.

Love Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...