Saturday, October 14, 2023

Saturday

 We had a good day but we didn't get everything done we wanted.  Casey went to the dump this morning.  It was really cloudy but we were able to see the eclipse.  Thanks for the glasses Karen.  We went to Lowe's and bought the backsplash for the kitchen and stuff to make the pneumatic gun.  Then we worked on that gun and the kids loved it.  Isaac wanted to go on a fall hike and Randy and Terri came over so we all went on a hike in green canyon.  It was fun and pretty.  I was able to finish my quilt this evening.  I used a full panel for the last row and had plenty of fabric.  It turned out really pretty and I love it.

Love Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...