Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Tuesday

 I am sorry Luna is sick.  I hope she feels better.  I love that she says her name as Nana.  I have been buying and using healthy pasta like wheat and sweet potato.  Last night the kids made pasta for a bed time snack and saw that was all we had so Isaac wrote on the grocery list to buy regular pasta.  I attached a picture it was funny.  Isaac made a cake tonight for my work pot luck tomorrow which was really nice of him.  Work went well and I am still taking pictures.   We had a team meeting and I told everyone I was leaving.  Everyone is nice about it.  I am getting my finger prints taken tomorrow at the district office.  Ruth had tumbling and it makes the day busy picking her and Oliver up.  Our washing machine broke and we need to get a new one.  Me and Casey are working on moving the old one out but it is really heavy.

Love Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...