Sunday, October 8, 2023

Thanks

 Thanks for the fun weekend. I sure had fun. We took Luna to the gas station with Rachel's kids and it worked out well for them leaving. We do that a lot. Eat and then leave. Makes it easier. We met up with Robin and jeramy. That place is amazing. It is between the aquarium and ikea. We did eat there. It was ok. They have amazing resturants up the street. We will eat somewhere else next time. I have never seen slides like that.  the kids section is about as big as the other jump.zone. kids will love it. We came home and took naps. I did cut dad's hair. Rachel your kitchen is so beautiful. You did an amazing job. Robin thanks for the murder mystery. I am super excited. Let me know what I can do to help. I only have to work three days next week. I am super excited about that one. Dad is going to the safety deposit box and get all my stuff so I can apply for ssi this weekend. Makes me so nervous. Well have a nice week. Love you all. I feel so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...