Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Tuesday

 Well I must be under a bad moon. I wrote my boss an email to help me get my people on the new payroll system. She and the lady that came back from maternity came to my desk and started going after me for not doing payroll and not doing things right. I lost it I cried and decided I had lost it and just clocked out and went home. It kind of worked out because with me ripping  the mirror off my car, dad doesn't have a car. So we went and deposited our rent check and went to the safety deposit box and got all my info to apply for social security. I made Ramon noodle casserole and forgot to add hamburger. I hope it calms down soon. I am losing it.  I am so sorry Luna doesn't feel well. She looked so sick. I hope she gets better soon. Rachel that cake looks so good. I am sorry about your washing machine. It has been a good one. Well tomorrow is my Friday. I am taking Thursday and Friday and going to Logan. It is suppose to be nasty weather. Be safe out there. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...