Friday, December 29, 2023

Friday

 We had a really fun day skiing, thank you again Mom and Dad.  It was hard for everyone to get up this morning.  We couldn't find Ruth's snow pants so I ran and got her some while they at breakfast.  We headed up and it took an hour to get the tickets and our ski rentals which we planned for so it worked out perfect.  We took the kids to classes and then me and Casey skied.  We stopped in and checked in them and they had a good time.  Ruth was tired and didn't want to ski after lunch but she ended up going on the magic carpet with Casey has had fun.  Oliver's teacher said he should stay in the magic carpet but he really really wanted to go on the lift so after on run me and Isaac took him.  He did great and I felt fine having him go up.  He did well getting on and off the ski ramps.  We had fun skied until it closed.  It was a really warm day and I had too many layers on which is always a good place to be in.  It was a beautiful day and we had a good time.  Love you guys 

Love Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...