Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Wednesday

 Today we had Isaac's friend birthday party and it was really fun.  He had 8 kids come and it was perfect.  We made a carrot cake this morning and ordered pizza for everyone for lunch.  I wrapped a bunch of candy in Saran wrap and had them unwrap it with oven mitts.  That turned out to be too hard so they just used their hands.  It was a fun game and they were crazy.  Then then played a game I played at ladies night ones and they liked that.  It was a success and they were all really great kids.  I am happy he has such great friends.  Isaac worked on his Lego the rest of the afternoon.  I took Oliver and Ruth to the store so they could buy some nice headphones with their money.  They both just listen to audiobooks all day.  Thanks for all the pictures Robin, they are great.

Love Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...