Thursday, December 28, 2023

Thursday

I took Luna swimming this morning. She still fit in the swim suit from last year. I looked at old photos and I think it was just way to big last year. She got really cold so we left and watched a movie. She finally went down for a nap and I made a pen. Jeramy bought me a new piece to go on my lathe and it makes it 100 times easier. I cut up some of the apricot tree wood I've been storing from Rachels old tree. I added some epoxy and it turned out. I have a lot of wood so I think I'm going to make more. After Luna woke up Jeramy came home and we just had a normal night
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...