Thursday, December 28, 2023

Thursday

 Today was good.  We went slow this morning and had leftover pizza for lunch.  Then we ran some errands.  Ruth got another Lego that is Mario and it is an interactive game, it was pretty neat.  I had a whips gift card so we went their also.  The. We did Legos the rest of the day.  Isaac made dumplings for dinner.  He had a tab activity at the library and had a really fun time.  He was happy when I picked him up.  I went to exercise class which was high and it was so fun.  I have missed going.  Tomorrow we are going skiing and have to get up early.  It should be a lot of fun.

Love Rachel 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...