Friday, December 29, 2023

Friday

Today me and Luna me dad at the tire place. My wheel had a crack so my tire was loosing air. They repaired it today. Then we went to curiosity museum and lunch. Then the electrician came over and got the power back on to my craft room. As they finished Jeramy came home early from work. So he came with dad, Luna and me to get the car. Once we picked up the car we said goodbye to Dad. Then drove to Provo to give Terri the extra tv mom and Karen had. Terris broke. Then we also went to Jeramys moms house to put a rug down. My card declined getting food. I guess someone tried to make a charge on my card that wasn't me. So my card is blocked till tomorrow when I can get a new one. It's been a day.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...