Monday, January 29, 2024

Monday

 Casey work had a big layoff today.  They laid off 25 people which is like 10 percent of the company which is awful.  I didn't know about it until the afternoon and I had a really nice day off.  Everything was so nice today.  I made sourdough bread this morning.  I finished quilting my hexagon quilt and finished my audio book which is due tomorrow.  I met Casey for lunch which was fun.  Then I bound my quilt and did a flower embroidery while I watched the waitress.  I had the kids help me fold laundry after school and it went really fast.  Isaac had violin lessons and he walked the dog.  He also made dinner while I helped the little kids with their homework.  I went to exercise class and it is a hard one and I almost didn't go because of that but I am glad I went.  Casey is running with Tony.

Love Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...