Friday, February 2, 2024

Friday

 Friday's are nice because they are short.  Ruth's room was a mess this morning and she couldn't find her shoes so we were almost late.  After school we clean and clean Ruth and Oliver's room.  I get so frustrated that they don't keep them clean.  Isaac had a tab meeting and a chamber music side by side event.  They played with college kids.  I took the little kids with me I thought we could watch.  It seems like we couldn't so we walked to the TSC and got a snack.  I guess we could have watched but it worked out fine.  It was nice to walk around campus.  We watched Wonka after dinner.  I have been wanting to see it.  Thanks for getting it Mom and Dad.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...