Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Wednesday

 We had a nice time in wendover. I even came home with 5 extra dollars. It was really foggy going there but nice coming home. It was so nice to visit with everyone. Jordyn had two seizures and they put her on the same medicine as chaz. She is doing good. I felt bad. Kay is going back to court on Monday. I had put beef stew in the crock pot and I sent some home with everyone. It tasted so good. I am sorry Luna has a bad cough. That wears you out. Some one said put vicks on their feet. I think she has to be older to do that. I tried it once and it worked for me. Have a nice Thursday. It is suppose to be bad weather on Friday. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...