Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Wednesday

 Sorry Luna isn't sleeping.  That is hard.  I hope you won mega bucks Mom.  I thought it during the day but forgot to text you.  Today was pretty good.  One of the classes had a substitute so they were a little crazy.  The little kids are doing better at signing on which is nice.  I took Ruth shopping so she could buy some stickers and she was really happy.  Oliver and Casey had activity days and they made tin foil dinners and set up tents in the gym.  Ruth had tumbling and Isaac had young men's.  I went to exercise class and we did high.  They had a hard playlist tonight and I am whipped out.  

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...