Saturday, February 3, 2024

Saturday

 We had a nice day. Karen got her dragon to print with out any problems. It is beautiful. We went to the zoo to walk. The sea lions were fighting over a rock and it was so much fun to watch. The biggest one always lost because he couldn't stop once he started moving. The polar bear was out and swimming. He is so big. I am sorry you owe Rachel. Don't  pay it until April 15 at midnight. It always makes me nervous. We are meeting robin tomorrow at the jump zone. They have a membership until the end of February. I am glad you put the stuffed animals down stairs. That will give them so much more room. They love stuffed animals. Have a nice Sunday. This week is suppose to be really nasty. We warched groundhog day on friday. I love that movie.bLove mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...