Monday, February 26, 2024

Monday

 Rachels gang spent the night and that was fun. We got up and played for awhile and then went to the jump zone. It wasn't amazing but they got some exercise. Boy can they flip around. We went to Fujis for lunch and I love to watch Isaac eat. I can't believe how one skinny kid can eat that much. He probably had a snack when he got home. I got dad's pink eye. I am sorry about that. I hope no one else gets it. I am going to be bad and just use dads drops. He woke up with a huge lump by his ear. I think it is his tooth but he doesn't think it is. I am not sure where to take him. I did call the doctor but she is booked up so I left a message. It always stresses me out to know what to do and where to take him. Thanks Rachel for coming down. I hope Luna doesn't get pink eye. Be careful in the storm tomorrow. Love you all mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...